Aberdeen & Deeside - Fair Fantastic -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Two excursions - Aberdeen city centre & Royal Deeside
- Travel throughout
Visit the flourishing ‘Granite City’, boasting beautiful architecture, cultural gems and impressive maritime heritage. Adored by the Royal Family, this region on the North East of Scotland has picture postcard heather covered hills and majestic landscapes.
Royal Deeside - Full Day - discovering its Royal connections, magnificent plunging valleys and the rushing River Dee.
First we travel to the beautiful burgh of Ballater, with time to explore this picturesque Deeside village. We then journey through the heather-clad hills past Balmoral Castle to the quaint little Church at Crathie, with a short stop to see where the Royal Family worships. We continue on to Braemar, with time to explore this beautiful village, surrounded by stunning mountain scenery.
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated
- Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room