Twixmas in the Heart of England -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Two excursions - Stratford-upon-Avon & Nottingham
- Travel throughout
Stratford-upon-Avon & Warwick - Full Day - to the birthplace of William Shakespeare and set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon, it is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK. Then on to Warwick with its world-famous castle and historic charm.
- Departure times as indicated
- Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room