Easter in the Peak District -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Two excursion - Peak District & Nottingham
- Travel throughout
Feast your eyes on one of the most beautiful sights in the whole of the British Isles, land of rolling hills, shimmering lakes and breathtaking vistas at every turn.
From rugged moorland and rolling dales to lush meadows and leafy forests, it’s easy to see why the Peak District was Britain’s first National Park. You’re never far from a whole host of awesome attractions, historic houses and glorious gardens that will take your breath away!
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room