Dunoon & Argyll -
Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast
Three excursions - Oban, 'Glendaruel & Tighnabruaich' & Ticket for Two Lochs Cruise
£1.50 bar nightly (conditions apply)
Shimmering lochs and sweeping glens, we’re off to explore the wild wilderness of Bonnie Scotland!
Fall in love with the landscape on a leisurely cruise on the spectacular Loch Long & Loch Goil; the centrepiece of this fantastic five day break. Other highlights include a visit to Oban, Scotland's seafood capital. You’ll be based in peaceful Dunoon, where you can enjoy a stroll along the promenade, explore the historic pier and gardens, or simply sit back and watch the ever-changing seascape.
Oban - Full Day - to this beautiful bayside town with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and islands.
Journeying through Glen Aray with its sweeping hills, we’ll travel past sprawling Loch Awe, before arriving at Oban, the principal town of Argyll. While here, sample the local produce, visit Oban Distillery (at your own expense), or take a walk up to the impressive McCaig’s Tower. Returning to the hotel, we’ll pass through stunning Glendaruel.
- No single room supplement
- £8.00 per person for sea view
- £17.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated.
- Outward - via main roads and motorways, with a stop at the spectacular Loch Lomond Shores Visitor Centre, before heading to the hotel in time for dinner.
- Return - via main roads and motorways, dropping off late afternoon/early evening on return.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room