Dunoon Hop -
- One night dinner, bed and breakfast
- £1.50 bar nightly (conditions apply)
- Time in Balloch, Arrochar & Strachur on outward journey
- Time in Callander on return journey
- Travel throughout
Nestled on the beautiful shores of the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon provides the perfect base for a relaxing trip by the coast.
We’ll be discovering the beautiful scenery around the Cowal Peninsula and the Argyll Highlands. You can stroll the Promenade, explore the historic pier and gardens, or simply sit back, relax and watch the stunning seascapes. Not to mention the chance to dance the night away with old friends and new in the Glenmorag’s Ballroom!
- No single room supplement
- £2.00 per person for sea view
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon on return.
- Outward - via Loch Lomond with a stop at Balloch, Arrochar and Strachur.
- Return - via Tarbet, Crianlarich and Lochearnhead. Stop in Callander with time to explore.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room