Dunoon Winter Warmer -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - Inveraray & Oban
- £1.50 bar nightly (house brands as advertised on arrival include: beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks)
- Entertainment nightly
- Travel throughout
Dance the night away with friends old and new in the Glenmorag's Ballroom with great entertainment nightly. There’s nothing like it!
Good laughs, a great atmosphere – have fun meeting up with Urquhart customers from around the country. Nestling on the shores of the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon offers a perfect base for seeing the spectacular scenery of the Cowal Peninsula and the Argyll Highlands. Enjoy a stroll along the promenade, explore the historic pier and gardens, or simply sit back and watch the ever-changing seascape.
Inveraray - Half Day - to this beautiful Georgian town, on the banks of Loch Fyne. This eighteenth-century white walled town is in an area of spectacular natural beauty and gives visitors the chance to explore its glorious coastline and glimpses of its unique wildlife. Visit the award winning 19th century Inveraray Jail or Inveraray Castle, home of the Duke of Argyll (at your own expense). Explore its craft and gift shops with its vast array of home grown treats.
Oban - Full Day - to this beautiful bayside town with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and islands.
Journeying through Glen Aray with its sweeping hills, we’ll travel past sprawling Loch Awe, before arriving at Oban, the principal town of Argyll. While here, sample the local produce, visit Oban Distillery (at your own expense), or take a walk up to the impressive McCaig’s Tower. Returning to the hotel, we’ll pass through stunning Glendaruel.
- No single room supplement
- £6.00 per person for sea view
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated.
- Outward - via main roads and motorways, with a stop at the spectacular Loch Lomond Shores Visitor Centre, before heading to the hotel in time for dinner.
- Return - via main roads and motorways, dropping off late afternoon/early evening on return
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room