Dunoon & Rothesay -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions including a sail to the Isle of Bute
- £1.50 bar nightly (conditions apply)
- Entertainment nightly
- Travel throughout
With beautiful gardens, green forests, historic statues and shimmering expanses of water, Dunoon is a joy to visit.
Nestled on the shores of the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon offers a perfect opportunity for a relaxing holiday or an ideal base for experiencing the spectacular scenery of the Cowal Peninsula and the Argyll Highlands. The Isle of Bute has long been a favourite for holiday makers too; its spectacular seascapes and attractive principle town of Rothesay make for a delightful day out!
Oban - Full Day - to this beautiful bayside town with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and islands.
Journeying through Glen Aray with its sweeping hills, we’ll travel past sprawling Loch Awe, before arriving at Oban, the principal town of Argyll. While here, sample the local produce, visit Oban Distillery (at your own expense), or take a walk up to the impressive McCaig’s Tower. Returning to the hotel, we’ll pass through stunning Glendaruel.
- No single room supplement
- £6.00 per person for sea view
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Arrival at hotel will be early evening. Drop off early evening on return.
- Via main roads and motorways to Gourock for the ferry crossing to Dunoon.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room