Dunoon Summer Special -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - Inveraray & Oban
- Entertainment nightly
- All drinks £1.50 (conditions apply)
- Travel throughout
Nestled on the beautiful shores of the Firth of Clyde, Dunoon provides the perfect base for a relaxing trip by the coast.
We’ll be discovering the beautiful scenery around the Cowal Peninsula and the Argyll Highlands. You can stroll the Promenade, explore the historic pier and gardens, or simply sit back, relax and watch the stunning seascapes. Not to mention the chance to dance the night away with old friends and new in the Glenmorag’s Ballroom!
Inveraray - Half Day - to this beautiful Georgian town, on the banks of Loch Fyne. This eighteenth-century white walled town is in an area of spectacular natural beauty and gives visitors the chance to explore its glorious coastline and glimpses of its unique wildlife. Visit the award winning 19th century Inveraray Jail or Inveraray Castle, home of the Duke of Argyll (at your own expense). Explore its craft and gift shops with its vast array of home grown treats.
- No single room supplement
- £6.00 per person for sea view
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off early evening on return.
- Via main roads and motorways to Gourock for the ferry crossing to Dunoon.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room