Scottish Cabaret Weekend -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - Inveraray & Oban
- £1.50 bar nightly (conditions apply)
- Entertainment nightly
- Travel throughout
Inveraray - Half Day - to this beautiful Georgian town, on the banks of Loch Fyne. This eighteenth-century white walled town is in an area of spectacular natural beauty and gives visitors the chance to explore its glorious coastline and glimpses of its unique wildlife. Visit the award winning 19th century Inveraray Jail or Inveraray Castle, home of the Duke of Argyll (at your own expense). Explore its craft and gift shops with its vast array of home grown treats.
Oban - Full Day - to this beautiful bayside town with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and islands.
Journeying through Glen Aray with its sweeping hills, we’ll travel past sprawling Loch Awe, before arriving at Oban, the principal town of Argyll. While here, sample the local produce, visit Oban Distillery (at your own expense), or take a walk up to the impressive McCaig’s Tower. Returning to the hotel, we’ll pass through stunning Glendaruel.
Three nights cabaret entertainment featuring...
Friday -Tribute to ‘Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin’
Saturday -‘Sounds of the 60’s’
Sunday -‘Songs from the Musicals’
- No single room supplement
- £6.00 per person for sea view
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated.
- Outward - via main roads and motorways to Gourock with the ferry crossing to Dunoon.
- Return - via the same route, dropping off early evening on return.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room