Edinburgh Tattoo & Festival Hop -
- One night bed & breakfast
- Entry to the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Time in Edinburgh to enjoy the Festival
- Travel throughout
Edinburgh buzzes with excitement as music, heritage and culture take centre stage at The Royal Military Tattoo, with the world famous Edinburgh Castle as their backdrop.
Enjoy an unforgettable night of ceremony, theatre, dance and massed pipes, as home grown and international artists all come together, all finished off with a magnificent fireworks display (weather permitting) held high above the iconic castle.
- Day 1 - departure times as indicated. Travel via main roads and motorways to Edinburgh arriving mid afternoon, with time to soak up the incredible atmosphere of the festival and grab a bit to eat (at your own expense), before the performance in the evening. After an unforgettable night we return to the hotel around about 11pm to check in.
- Day 2 - after breakfast, we depart for home dropping off late afternoon/early evening.
- Special Note: from the coach set down point there is a short but steep cobbled incline to the castle area. Thereafter there are steps to climb to the seating area.
- £15.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated.
- Outward - travelling direct to Edinburgh to enjoy the Festival and the evening performance of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Return - after breakfast we depart for home, dropping off late afternoon/early evening.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room