Tom Jones Live at Falkirk Stadium -
- One night bed and breakfast including a 2 course high tea served at the hotel before the performance
- A £49.50 face-value, seated ticket to see Tom Jones at the Falkirk Stadium
- Travel throughout
Don’t miss your chance to see the legendary Tom Jones Live on his only Scottish date of his European tour!
We will join the music icon Tom Jones – The Voice - live at Falkirk Stadium as he takes to the stage and performs some classic hits such as ‘It’s not unusual,’ ‘she’s a lady,’ and ‘What’s New Pussycat.’ ‘Why, Why, Why’ would you delay - come and enjoy an incredible night of song, dance and all round great entertainment from a music legend, right in the heart of Scotland!
Day 1 - meet your coach at your local departure point, and travel via main roads and motorways to the hotel. Arrive in time for two course high tea at the hotel and time to freshen up before the coach will then take you to Falkirk Stadium for what is sure to be a memorable performance from the legendary Tom Jones. The coach will pick you up after the show and take you back to the hotel.
Day 2 - after breakfast, we will depart for home, dropping off late afternoon.
- £7.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Outward - via main roads and motorways, arriving at the hotel in time for a two course high tea before departing for the performance.
- Return - depart the hotel after breakfast, dropping off late afternoon
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room