Eastbourne Magic -
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion - Hastings & Rye
- Travel throughout
Packed with great sights and fun activities on the sunny South Coast, Eastbourne makes the ideal destination for a holiday.
Four large parks, award winning beaches and a host of attractions including museums and galleries, not to mention charming cafes and fab shopping, Eastbourne boasts the famous three-tiered promenade bursting with colourful flowers.
Hastings & Rye - Full Day (Thursday) - experience the land of 1066, steeped in history, ancient towns and beautiful coastlines.
Discover the ancient remains of the first Norman castle in Hastings, a fantastically-preserved Old Town with fascinating heritage that tells of war, conquest, smuggling - and more. Afterwards we’re on to the old cinque port of Rye. Here you will find quaint old-fashioned, individual shops and a lovely old town to enjoy. Thursday is also market day so grab yourself a bargain. There will be plenty of time to look around before returning to Eastbourne along the stunning coast road.
- £7.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated
- Outward - via main roads and motorways to Brighton, with time to explore before moving on to the hotel in time for dinner.
- Return - after breakfast there will be time to explore Eastbourne, before heading for home around midday, dropping off late afternoon/early evening
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room