Garve, Dornoch & Skye -
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Three excursions - Inverness, 'Tain & Dornoch' & the Isle of Skye
- £1.50 bar nightly (conditions apply)
- Entertainment nightly
- Travel throughout
A tiny, peaceful village situated between Loch Garve and Strathgarve, Garve is an ideal spot from which to tour some of the most dramatic and beautiful countryside in Britain and has some of the most rustic landscapes Scotland has to offer. As well as an excellent base for exploring, the surrounding area has many fantastic attractions, so surround yourselves with nature and take in the very best of Highland life!
Isle of Skye - Full Day - a day of stunning scenery, quaint villages and historic glens. Come and see for yourself! Exploring, we’ll travel down the sweeping landscape of Glen Carron, passing the deep Loch Carron on our way to Stromeferry, a beautiful little village on its south shore. Heading over the Skye Bridge we’ll come to explore Portree; with its beautifully colourful seafront houses and its rich history featuring Bonnie Prince Charlie. Heading back to the hotel, we pass through the pretty mainland town of the Kyle of Lochalsh.
- No single room supplement
- £17.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room