Twixmas in Garve - 99p Bar -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Two excursions - Ullapool & Inverness
- 99p bar nightly (conditions apply)
- Entertainment nightly
- Travel throughout
A tiny, peaceful village situated between Loch Garve and Strathgarve, Garve is an ideal spot from which to tour some of the most dramatic and beautiful countryside in Britain and has some of the most rustic landscapes Scotland has to offer. As well as an excellent base for exploring, the surrounding area has many fantastic attractions, so surround yourselves with nature and take in the very best of Highland life!
Situated in one of the least spoilt natural environments in Britain and boasting a fabulous waterfront with stunning seascapes. Visit its fascinating museum and visitor centre, housed in an old parish church, wander the shores of Loch Broom, marvel at the grand-looking mountains or go wildlife spotting.
- No single room supplement
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated
- Drop off late afternoon on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room