Bargain Break - Stoke Rochford (Essex) -
- Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Three excursions - Nottingham, Melton Mowbray & Stratford-upon-Avon
- Travel throughout
Gentle rolling hills criss-crossed with dry-stone walls, sleepy villages built from honey-coloured limestone and elegant towns make the heart of England a very special place. From the historic splendour of Tamworth to the commanding Warwick Castle – history and stories around every corner of this pleasant land.
Stratford-upon-Avon & Warwick - Full Day - to the birthplace of William Shakespeare and set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon, it is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK. Then on to Warwick with its world-famous castle and historic charm.
- £16.00 single room
- £17.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated.
- Travel via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room