Christmas at Osborne House -
- Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- One excursion to Osborne House with festive guided tour
- Travel throughout
Join our expert guides and discover how Christmas was celebrated at Osborne when Queen Victoria, Prince Albert and their nine children were in residence.
Enjoy the festive spirit as rooms are decorated ready for Christmas, and tables and trees glisten under the glowing lights. Quite a few of our Christmas traditions stem from the Victorian era - many made fashionable by Prince Albert and Queen Victoria. Taste festive fare in the café with delicious hot or cold lunches and afternoon tea (at your own expense), and browse for unusual Christmas gifts from a range of food and drink, books and games. Enjoy a crisp winter stroll through the grounds and admire the stunning views towards the Solent. Take the valley walk, through majestic parkland and paths flanked by glorious trees to the beach. It's a day out you'll never forget.
- £7.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Travel to the south coast for the ferry crossing to the Isle of Wight. Drop off late afternoon on return.
- Via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room