Isle of Wight Weekend -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- One excursion - around the island
- Travel throughout
Sprawling golden sands for miles, historic buildings and a warm welcome, the Isle of Wight has been a top pick for generations for a reason. Steeped in history with 60 miles of stunning unspoiled scenery and a wealth of attractions, the Isle of Wight has something for everyone. From historic sites to natural delights it is a unique holiday destination and we love going there!
Island Rambler - Full Day - visiting Bonchurch, Ventnor, Alum Bay and the bustling town of Yarmouth.
Come with us for an enchanting tour around this picturesque island, beginning with the delightful village of Bonchurch. Next we’re on to Ventnor, famed for its micro climate and wide variety of flora and fauna. Then along past the coastal village of Brighstone to Alum Bay, with a chance to see the world famous coloured sand cliffs that overlook the famous landmark - The Needles Rocks. Finally we'll stop at the town of Yarmouth with its natural harbour and historic castle.
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Travel to the ferry terminal for the crossing to the Isle of Wight. Drop off late afternoon on return.
- Via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room