Easter on the Isle of Wight -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion - 'Newport & Cowes'
- Travel throughout
Sprawling golden sands for miles, historic buildings and a warm welcome, the Isle of Wight has been a top pick for generations for a reason. Steeped in history with 60 miles of stunning unspoiled scenery and a wealth of attractions, the Isle of Wight has something for everyone. From historic sites to natural delights it is a unique holiday destination and we love going there!
Newport & Cowes - Full Day - exploring the Isle of Wight’s principal towns and its charming maritime heritage.
Spend the morning in Newport, nestled at the very heart of the Isle of Wight. Enjoy Newport’s bustling high street, quaint little shops and interesting quay side. In the afternoon we travel to Cowes, best known as the world's premier yachting centre and the island's main port with a natural harbour.
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Travel to the south coast for the ferry crossing to the Isle of Wight. Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return.
- Via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room