Largs Magic -
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion - Firth of Clyde & Burns' Country
- Travel throughout
History, culture and stunning scenery; everything’s on offer in Largs – a holiday not to be missed! With everything you would expect from a traditional Scottish seaside resort, Largs is the perfect base for exploring Scotland’s beautiful west coast. Walk along the Victorian promenade or sample some of the world famous ice cream. Visit the beautiful island of Great Cumbrae, just a mile offshore, or get in touch with your inner Viking at ‘Vikingar!’
Firth of Clyde & Burns Country - Full Day - delight in the beauty of the west coast, where sweeping hills give way to sprawling blue waters. Travelling along the coastline through the historic towns of Ardrossan, Saltcoats and the pleasant seaside town of Troon. Finally we’ll have time in Ayr and Alloway, 'Burns Country', famed for its connection to Scotland’s national poet.
- £7.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon on return.
- Outward - via Ayr, with time to look round before travelling on to Largs.
- Return - via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room