Llandudno Christmas Fayre & Chester -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Two excursions - Llandudno Christmas Fayre on the Saturday & Chester Christmas Market
- Travel throughout
Step back in time as we whisk you away to an authentic Christmas Market, right in the heart of Wales. One of the largest Christmas Markets in Wales, the Llandudno Christmas Fayre is a treasure trove of wooden chalets adorned with fairy lights, full of unusual and hand-made gifts, local produce and seasonal treat to warm you up. Combine this wonderful event with spectacular scenery and you are sure to add a touch of magic to your festive celebrations!
Friday - Christmas Eve - Candlelit Dinner • Sing-a-Long Christmas Carols with hot mince pies
Saturday - Christmas Day - Full breakfast • Traditional Christmas Dinner • Festive Entertainment • Visit from Santa
Sunday - New Years Eve - Full breakfast • Candlelit Dinner • Farewell Dance
Monday - Full breakfast • Depart for home
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return.
- Via main roads and motorways
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room