Llandudno & Portmeirion -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion including entry to Portmeirion with guided walking tour
- Travel throughout
Beautiful, award-winning sandy beaches meet sparkling blue waters.
A gorgeous promenade to stroll down, a sprawling fun-filled pier and a host of attractions to delight in. Discover Britain’s only cable hauled tramway and the UK’s longest passenger cable car. All this in the shadow of spectacular Snowdonia. Cymru am byth!
Portmeirion - Full Day - discover the surreal architecture of the village used in the cult 60’s TV show ‘The Prisoner’. Designed by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis, with clapboard houses, stunning coastal views and gorgeous old churches, peppered with beautiful gardens. So to get the most out of your day, a guided walking tour and woodlands land train journey is available to take you through this Mediterranean inspired haven.
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room