Twixmas in Llandudno -
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- One excursion - Llanberis
- Travel throughout
Llanberis - Full Day - exploring the breath-taking scenery, rich history and even top attractions.
We’ll travel to Snowdonia through Betws-y-Coed, before arriving at Llanberis at the foot of Mount Snowdon. This picturesque village has a wealth of attractions; from the impressive slate mine museum to the Electric Mountain as well as two narrow gauge railways (at your own expense), one running alongside the shore of Llyn Padarn and the other to the top of Mount Snowdon!
- Departure times as indicated
- Drop off late afternoon/early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room