Borders Railway Magic -
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion including a ticket for the Borders Railway & time in Edinburgh
- Festive themed entertainment
- Travel throughout
Travel on the famous and historic Waverley Route Line, immortalised in Sir Walter Scott’s popular ‘Waverley’ novels. Take in the dramatic scenery, medieval abbeys, rugged landscapes and market towns before climbing the Moorfoot hills to arrive in Scotland’s capital.
Borders Railway & Edinburgh - Full Day – travelling to Edinburgh through the meandering hills, rugged landscapes and market towns of the Borders on the Waverley Route Line.
Boarding at Tweedbank and journeying through the romantic countryside of Sir Walter Scott to Edinburgh. All you have to do is sit back, relax and delight in the journey as we relive the past and gaze at the present, travelling through many years of history. Arriving at the capital, with time to explore its medieval streets, first class shopping , numerous galleries and museums, all set against the stunning backdrop of the impressive castle.
- £7.00 single room
- £8.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated
- Outward - via main roads and motorways, arriving at the hotel in time for dinner
- Return - via main roads & motorways dropping off late afternoon/early evening
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room