Cheltenham Gold Cup 2015 -
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Travel to Cheltenham Racecourse and return on Friday
- Entry to Tattersalls Enclosure
- Travel throughout
Come and watch some of the finest jockeys from Britain and Ireland compete for the cup!
The climax of the National Hunt season, Cheltenham hosts the prestigious 'Gold Cup' meeting. With an atmosphere all of its own, this race features the very best in horse racing, and it's a real nail-biter, especially if you wager!
Cheltenham Gold Cup - Full Day - don’t miss some of the finest jockeys from Britain and Ireland competing at a race that has an atmosphere all of its own!
The battle begins! Cheltenham hosts the prestigious 'Gold Cup' meeting, the climax of the National Hunt season. With all the fun, banter and great atmosphere, plus the chance to back a winner – for a great day out you can’t beat the Cheltenham Gold Cup.
Carefully Selected Hotel
What better way to finish off a great racing day, than a stay at one of our carefully selected hotels. All bedrooms feature:
- En-suite facilities
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- £6.00 single room
- £7.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room