Newquay Leisure Weekend -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- One excursion - St Ives, Lands End & Penzance
- Travel throughout
The multi-award winning resort of Newquay’s laid back charm is there for everyone to enjoy – and we’re going!
Warmed by the Gulf Stream, Cornwall boasts some of the UK’s best beaches amongst its cliffs and caves. Discover Newquay and you will discover a lifestyle of fun days and great nights, a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life that you’ll never forget.
St Ives, Lands' End & Penzance - Full Day - travelling along the coast, we'll visit St Ives, a beautiful award-winning beach town with talented artists, fantastic shops and interesting museums. Afterwards, we'll pass Lands’ End, the UKs most south-western point with a dramatic blend of rocky cliffs, ocean sprays and dramatic seas. Finally, we'll stop at Penzance, a historic port with stunning views over the sea to St Michael's Mount.
- No single room supplement
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off late afternoon on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room