Peterhead Price Buster -
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - Fraserburgh, Huntly & Deans Visitors Centre
- Travel throughout
Maritime history and beautiful old buildings – 'The Blue Toon' is a barrel of fun! The most easterly point in Scotland, Peterhead is often referred to as the Blue Toon. With roots as a fishing port dating back to the 16th century, Peterhead still has a bustling harbour for you to enjoy – not to mention some classic architecture and wonderful monuments such as the statue to Field Marshall James Keith.
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated
- Drop off late afternoon on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room