Scottish Shores & Shortbread -
- Three nights dinner bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - Fraserburgh, Huntly & Deans Visitors Centre
- Travel throughout
Stunning sea views, golden sands, bustling harbours and Shortbread – this tour has it all!
Experience Scotland’s ‘Blue Toon’, Peterhead the most easterly point in Scotland, dating back to the 16th Century, with bustling harbour and strong maritime heritage.
Scottish Shores - Full Day - discover the endless golden sandy beaches in the jewel of the North East. Take a step back in time and explore the town's historic connections. Visit the Fraserburgh Heritage Centre (at own expense). Afterwards, we’ll have time to venture into the delightful towns of Macduff and Banff with their wealth of attractions, where we can gaze at the splendid sea views, beautiful river bridges and historic buildings.
- £13.00 single room
- £13.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure time as indicated. Drop off early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room