Pontins Cabaret Break - Pakefield -
- Four nights 3 course self service buffet dinner, bed and full English breakfast
- Two excursions - Great Yarmouth & Norwich
- Happy hour bar 5pm - 7pm nightly (conditions apply)
- Nightly evening cabaret entertainment
- Daytime activities
- Travel trhroughout
With cabaret shows, competitions, dancing and daily activities from the famous Blue Coats – no wonder Pontins is one of the great names in providing fantastic value for money holidays!
Norwich - Full Day - spend the day exploring this magnificent distinctive city.
Holding the title of the “most medieval city in the whole of England”, Norwich is a site to behold. With a fantastic Norman cathedral, incredible architecture, medieval churches, ancient city walls and fantastic shopping, it’s a fascinating blend of historic interest and contemporary sophistication. Wander the many museums and art galleries, grab a bite to eat at one of the quirky eateries or discover history at its finest in Norwich Castle (at your own expense).
- £16.00 single room
- £17.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure time as indicated. Drop off early evening on return
- Via main roads and motorways
Please note: This is an adults only break
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room