Hidden Cornwall -
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- Two excursions - 'Truro & Falmouth' & 'St Michaels Mount & Porthleven'
- Travel throughout
Welcome to warm golden sands, beautiful sunsets and what holidays are made of!
St Ives is a simple beauty that stops you in your tracks. From beautiful beaches to glorious art and craft shops, St Ives is a haven worth exploring. Take in the magnificent coastal scenery, clearest air and sub-tropical gardens and you will instantly feel like you're in another world...
Truro & Falmouth - Full Day - to the charming resorts brimming with hidden treasures!
There's so much to explore in Truro! From the impressive Cathedral to the green gardens along the stream, Cornwall’s sole city is a true gem. Wander the quaint little markets, enjoy some treats or simply take in the sights, there's plenty to keep you happy in Truro. Afterwards, we'll head to Falmouth with its picturesque beaches and stunning marina.
St Michael's Mount & Porthleven - Full Day - discover a land of legend, myth and fairytales!
Discover the wonder that is St Michael's Mount; a tidal island off the Cornish Coast with a beautiful mountain top setting, surrounded by rugged green hills. Afterwards, we'll travel to Porthleven, a traditional old fishing village that has been stopped by time and harks back to days gone by...
- £20.00 single room
- £28.00 single room (May date)
- £12.00 per person for sea view
- £24.00 per person for sea view (May date)
- £17.00 per person for Holiday Insurance
- Departure times as indicated. Drop off early evening on return.
- Via main roads and motorways.
Any Insurance prices shown include Insurance Premium Tax.
Tailor Your Holiday
x Coach Seating Preference Room